A collection of beautifully designed Masonic Breast Jewels, which are the Medals or Insignia worn by Freemasons as part of their Regalia to:
- Denote a particular office or rank
- Show support for a particular Charity of Appeal
- Demonstrate membership of Royal Arch Masonry
- Mark a special Event or Anniversary such as the recent Tercentenary of the founding of the United Grand Lodge of England.
- Show that they are either a Founder or a Past Master of a Particular Lodge.
- Mark achievements such as a Lodge Centenary